Thursday, September 24, 2009

Congrats to Merino Kids and Their New Safety Certification!!

I reviewed and raved about the Merino Go Go Bag earlier this year... here is some news on these great bags: "The Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag is the first to be certified to the new sleep sack safety standard published by the British Standards Institute, which is the national standards body of the UK. In April it published a new standard specification for baby sleep sacks that gives minimum safety requirements relating to: chemical hazards, thermal hazards (overheating), entrapment, entanglement, choking, ingestion and suffocation hazards, structural integrity and flammability.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After receiving a Cocooi at my baby shower, I am now a Merino Kids convert! I'm a FTM so really didn't know anything about baby "stuff" before having our son, but now I really appreciate the level of safety that good quality products can provide. My frugalness has given way to a more safety minded point of view!

 
Blog Design by HappyAppleStudios.com